Bedouin new sling bag is both comfortable and rugged. Designed in collaboration with Carryology, they have created a hybrid of form and functionality.
The outward facing is constructed from Dyneema 170gsm composite fabric. With a bellows compression to keep your belongings in place during activity, the compression is tensioned by two Cobra frame tension locks on a 5 bar webbing. The main compartment is accessed by a YKK 6mm nylon coil Aquaguard zipper. Internally there are three sleeves (phone / sunglasses size) and a pen slot. The bag is lined with their signature crank design hand printed on a natural cotton drill.
There are two wings with embossed lash patches and a 38mm 9 bar webbing strap, with a double sided tensioning cobra buckle with strap keepers.
The body facing side is made from a rumbled Italian veg tanned leather, providing comfort and grip. This will develop a patina unique to the user.
Dyneema is a technical fabric initially developed for strong, light weight racing yacht sails, (previously known as Cuben Fibre) it is now used for military and high performance industries where it's strength to weight ratio is coveted. In its cord form the fibre is 15 times stronger than steel cable of the same guage, as a fabric it has unsurpassed strength to weight. The Dyneema is so thin it is laminated to a 150 Dernier Polyester, the hand 'feel' best described as 'paper like' 'crunchy' feel, it also holds its shape very well. Dyneema is manufactured by DSM in The Netherlands.
Weight: 590g Dimensions (cm) when closed: W35xH22xD7cm Volume Estimate: 4.5 Litres
- Dimensions: W35 x H22 x D7 cm
- Weight: 590g
- Capacity: 4.5L
- Exterior fabric: Dyneema composite, 170gsm (black)
- Internal pocketing: Dyneema composite, 170gsm (black)
- Backpanel: Italian top grain vegetable-tanned leather, rumbled for pebble texture.
- Wing accents: Italian top grain vegetable-tanned leather, rumbled for pebble texture.
- Zippers: YKK Aquaguard nylon coil, front 6mm double puller, 4mm back with fold down zip head.
- Zipper pulls: Italian top grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Buckles: 2 AustriAlpin Cobra frames, made from cast aluminium alloy, and 38mm Cobra with double tension.
- Lining: cotton drill , printed in a railway arch Deptford, South London on the last 25m tables in London.
- Print: signature ‘crank print’, with a decaying geometric framework interlaced with bicycle parts and curios in custom orange.
- Webbing: 38mm 9 bar seatbelt webbing on main straps, 25mm ribbed webbing on tension straps.
- Handmade in Somerset, England.
- 1 large expandable compartment with YKK Aquaguard zipper and storm flap
- X3 Internal organizing pockets (Dyneema)
- 1 secret security pocket on backpanel (YKK Aquaguard zipper)
- PALS webbing across face for external carry
- Ambidextrous strap setup
- Webbing loops for strap management
TIMELESS AND MINIMAL
You’ll find no excess in layers, pockets or bulk here. And smooth, sweeping lines to keep the silhouette simple, clean and timeless.
BEST-IN-CLASS WEATHER PROTECTION
Dyneema composite. All YKK AquaGuard zips. And a storm flap on the main compartment for extra peace of mind.
BUY IT FOR LIFE
Crafted with the ‘buy it for life’ philosophy, this is built by Bedouin's artisan team in the UK with fabrics and hardware that are time-tested, reliable and over-specified not to fail.
DYNEEMA X LEATHER
Carryology opted for a selection of fabrics that a nomadic Bedouin turned Bladerunner might opt for in their tent’s exterior construction. Dyneema for the “outward” facing panels, for its weather resistance, unique look, and toughness.
And luscious vegetable-tanned top-grain Italian leather for the entire backpanel: beautiful, supple to touch, and a material that naturally shapes to the body over time. All while being tumbled to give a buttery pebbled texture and extra grip.
When you've got valuable things that need to be carried closer to body, a security pocket slashes across the backpanel to accomodate. Recessed and positioned high as not to rub, and finished with a YKK Aquaguard for extra protection against the elements.
HIGH VIS / INTERNAL POP
How could Carryology not choose the signature Bedouin printed lining? Heavy-duty cotton drill fabric from the UK, printed by hand under a repurposed railway arch turned into art studio, on the last 25-meter-long printmaking table in all of London. The lining has their “crank print” design by artist Zeke Wade, with a decaying geometric framework interlaced with bicycle parts and curios. But it had to be Carryology, too. So Carryology added a bright high-vis orange into the mix to make it easy for one to locate items via bold contrast in low light environments, making the pocket’s contents visually jump out of the mysterious all black exterior.
RADICALLY STRONG POCKETING
You'll find a touch more Dyneema inside the main compartment, as internal organization sleeves for small items. Carryology chose Dyneema for these pockets so they would remain tight for eons, rather than stretching out within years.
Durability and a lifetime of use are pillars that Bedouin stands by, making AustriAlpin an easy choice for Carryology. Utilizing the classic 38mm Cobra double tension buckle paired with two more Cobra frames for tensioning across the main compartment (and next level X-factor!).
CINCH OR EXPAND
And when you need to tighten your load or increase capacity, just a touch, the Balian adapts, thanks to some smart gusseting and two 25mm all-metal AustriAlpin Cobra Frames and ribbed webbing sourced within the EU.
The tension webbing also runs across the front face, stitched in a PALS format, to allow user’s to attach a carabiner or other accessories as they see fit.
Please make sure all information filled in correctly.
*For any incomplete delivery due to missing/wrong information from customers, we are not responsible for the second shipping fee.
With 14 days from the arrival date of your order, you can apply return or exchange for certain products. The product must be brand new, with complete packaging and tagging, and it has not been worn or used. We will not accept products that violate the regulations. Please note that products with final clearance or discount or limited series products cannot be returned or exchanged.
WhatsApp/ Email the product you return and the order number to which it belongs.
Please pack the products properly. Contact the courier company to pick up the parcel or post it in person.
Ship the package to our return address, and send the tracking number WhatsApp/ Email to us.
*Please note: During the promotion period, the return/exchange time may be longer.
Our Return Policy
- With 14 days from the arrival date of your order, you can apply return or exchange for certain products.
- The product must be brand new, with complete packaging and tag attached, and it has not been worn or used. We will not accept products that violate the regulations.
- Products with final clearance or discount or limited series are not included.
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Non-compliant products will be returned, and the freight will be borne by the customer.
- The return shipping cost is borne by the customer, and we will not provide return shipping check label or shipping refund.
- The customer must assume responsibility before the return package is signed for. Therefore, we recommend that you use reliable and traceable transportation services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of returned goods during shipping.
- If you request a refund, the shipping, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded.
- If you request an exchange, we’re not responsible for the returning and second shipping fee.
- If you receive the wrong goods, defective goods or find that the package is incomplete, please contact us within 7 days from the date of receipt and provide your order number, product photos and other relevant details, and we will be happy to solve it for you.
- In case of any disputes, Suburban HK reserves the right of final decision.
Unit E1, 1/F, Camel Paint Building Block 3, 60 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
Suburban HK return center will process the refund after receiving the returned goods. The refund will be based on the payment method used when ordering.
If payment is made by credit card, we will return the refund to your card issuing bank within 3 working days. Please contact the card issuing bank to check when the refund will be deposited into your account.
If you pay with a Suburban Store gift card, the refund will be sent to you via email within 3 working days in the form of a Suburban Store gift card.
If payment is made by bank transfer or cash deposit, we will return the refund to your account bank within 8 working days. If you have not provided your bank information, please refer to the information below. Please contact your bank to check when the refund will be deposited into your account. When the refund is successfully deposited in your bank, we will notify you by email.
Name of Account Holder:
Please note that we will only refund to local bank accounts, and the name of the bank account holder must be the same as the name of the billing contact person for the order.
If you need more information about order changes or returns, you can contact our customer service team at (852) 39545524 from Monday to Sunday, 11:30 am to 8:00 pm. Please prepare your order number.