The Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) frontline medic bag is designed for quick, one-handed access to important medical supplies and features the optional Bolstered Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system.
A medic bag for the front line.
The newly redesigned Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) pack is a frontline medic bag whose every detail is focused on quick, one-handed access to organized medical supplies. There are multiple trauma shears and tourniquet holders throughout and large reinforced handles for hanging the pack on branches or inside of helicopters. It’s sized so that when mounted on the NICE Frame, there is room below the pack for carrying litters or hydraulic combi tools. Inside the RATS are four removable pockets with clear vinyl windows and two IV bag pockets. The RATS also features removable BVS that optimizes the pack for use with or without body armor.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® Zippers
- Weight : 3.1 kg
- Volume : 23 L
- Dimensions : 51x30x14cm
- Harnessing Style : Limited
- Back panel stores a closed-cell foam pad to insulate patients from the ground
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Four removable pockets with color coded handles, vinyl windows and velcro strips to add an ID tape
- Two IV pockets with a loop at the top for hanging them
- Internal trash pocket to keep track of items used
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Two IFAK sized 150 cu-in front pockets for blowout kits
- Top lid has a clamshell opening and features internal bandage and gauze loops
- 300 cu-in zippered bottom pocket accommodates traction splits or other bulky items
- Compression straps on bottom to attach litters
- External shear pocket with elastic loops on either side for quick access items (tourniquets)
- NICE Frame compatible - not included
- Bolsters can be easily removed
Made in the USA
Please make sure all information filled in correctly.
*For any incomplete delivery due to missing/wrong information from customers, we are not responsible for the second shipping fee.
With 14 days from the arrival date of your order, you can apply return or exchange for certain products. The product must be brand new, with complete packaging and tagging, and it has not been worn or used. We will not accept products that violate the regulations. Please note that products with final clearance or discount or limited series products cannot be returned or exchanged.
WhatsApp/ Email the product you return and the order number to which it belongs.
Please pack the products properly. Contact the courier company to pick up the parcel or post it in person.
Ship the package to our return address, and send the tracking number WhatsApp/ Email to us.
*Please note: During the promotion period, the return/exchange time may be longer.
Our Return Policy
- With 14 days from the arrival date of your order, you can apply return or exchange for certain products.
- The product must be brand new, with complete packaging and tag attached, and it has not been worn or used. We will not accept products that violate the regulations.
- Products with final clearance / discount / promotion / limited series are NOT included.
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Non-compliant products will be returned, and the freight will be borne by the customer.
- The return shipping cost is borne by the customer, and we will not provide return shipping check label or shipping refund.
- The customer must assume responsibility before the return package is signed for. Therefore, we recommend that you use reliable and traceable transportation services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of returned goods during shipping.
- If you request a refund, the shipping, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded.
- If you request an exchange, we’re not responsible for the returning and second shipping fee.
- If you receive the wrong goods, defective goods or find that the package is incomplete, please contact us within 7 days from the date of receipt and provide your order number, product photos and other relevant details, and we will be happy to solve it for you.
- In case of any disputes, Suburban HK reserves the right of final decision.
2B, 2/F, Lladro Centre, 72 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
Suburban HK return center will process the refund after receiving the returned goods. The refund will be based on the payment method used when ordering.
If payment is made by credit card, we will return the refund to your card issuing bank within 3 working days. Please contact the card issuing bank to check when the refund will be deposited into your account.
If you pay with a Suburban Store gift card, the refund will be sent to you via email within 3 working days in the form of a Suburban Store gift card.
If payment is made by bank transfer or cash deposit, we will return the refund to your account bank within 8 working days. If you have not provided your bank information, please refer to the information below. Please contact your bank to check when the refund will be deposited into your account. When the refund is successfully deposited in your bank, we will notify you by email.
Name of Account Holder:
Please note that we will only refund to local bank accounts, and the name of the bank account holder must be the same as the name of the billing contact person for the order.
If you need more information about order changes or returns, you can contact our customer service team at (852) 39545524 from Monday to Sunday, 11:30 am to 8:00 pm. Please prepare your order number.