HardPoint® Gear Rails (P/B)
Pillbox & Blastwall pack set
These patent pending Hazard 4® exclusive add-on’s to our shell packs allow for the rock solid mounting of hardware and loads thereby expanding the usability of the pack shell greatly. They screw into the top and bottom HardPoint® grommets (screws and backers not included) and will allow the strapping down of helmets, skateboards, firearms, jackets, etc. between them using our optional bungee cords, 1” straps, paracord, etc. This is done by the variety of thoughtful slots and holes molded into the tough nylon construction. The slots are also designed to work with popular holster screw systems for the attaching of various index, nylon and leather holsters for knives, machetes, axes, radios, magazines, etc. The various holes and slots can accommodate photographic 1/4 20” screws to mount action cameras, articulating arms, lights, external battery packs, etc. And the relief groove on the back means that the screws or nuts will not stick out the bottom or catch on anything.
The user can come up with all sorts of home designed accessories to place between the rails such as netting, drone landing pads, fishing rod holders, etc. - the imagination is the limit! Placement for whatever you desire to attach to the rails can be marked or recorded on the metric and imperial rulers marked into the rails, which can also be used to measure lengths of cordage, fish, hardware, etc. Regarding hardware, the mounting screws sit flush in their moldings so there is no metal to catch your hands on or ding up surfaces with. The large loops molded into each rail are included for clipping larger gage hardware through such as carabiners, and thicker ropes. They can also be used for fast lashing systems or to lock the pack to a stationary object via cable lock. The rails come in three colors including high visibility orange to ensure being noticed at night or on work sites. They can also easily be spray painted to different colors or patterns such as camouflage, or a safety/team pattern.
» How to Install HardPoint Guide
- exclusive & new to our patented hard point system for our shell packs (Pillbox™ & Blastwall™)
- allows for the rock solid mounting of hardware and loads
- screws into top & bottom HardPoint® grommets (screws & backers not included)
- allows the strapping down of helmets, skateboards, firearms, jackets, etc. between them using our optional bungee cords, 1” straps, paracord, etc.
- variety of slots and holes molded into tough nylon construction
- works w/ popular holster screw systems for attaching various index, nylon & leather holsters for knives, machetes, axes, radios, magazines, radios, etc.
- holes & slots can accommodate photographic 1/4 20” screws to mount action cameras, articulating arms, lights, external battery packs, etc.
- relief groove on the back - screws or nuts will not stick out the bottom or catch on anything
- use all sorts of home designed accessories to place between the rails such as netting, drone landing pads, fishing rod holders, etc.
- placement for whatever you desire to attach to the rails can be marked/recorded on the metric & imperial rulers marked into the rails
- can also be used to measure lengths of cordage, fish, hardware, etc.
- screws sit flush in their moldings - no metal to catch your hands on or ding up surfaces with
- large loops molded into rails are included for clipping carabiners & thicker ropes, etc.
- can be used for fast lashing systems or to lock the pack to a stationary object via cable lock
- comes in 3 colors including high visibility orange for being noticed at night/work sites
- can be spray painted to different colors/patterns such as camouflage, or a safety/team pattern.
- requires 1x HardPoint® Screw & Nut Set (8 screws total) and 2x HardPoint® SG-1 (4 backers total)
||~16.5" L x 1.9" W x 3" D (42 x 4.8 x 7.5 cm); ~0.2" Thickness (0.5 cm)
||See product tag
||Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
Please make sure all information filled in correctly.
*For any incomplete delivery due to missing/wrong information from customers, we are not responsible for the second shipping fee.
With 14 days from the arrival date of your order, you can apply return or exchange for certain products. The product must be brand new, with complete packaging and tagging, and it has not been worn or used. We will not accept products that violate the regulations. Please note that products with final clearance or discount or limited series products cannot be returned or exchanged.
WhatsApp/ Email the product you return and the order number to which it belongs.
Please pack the products properly. Contact the courier company to pick up the parcel or post it in person.
Ship the package to our return address, and send the tracking number WhatsApp/ Email to us.
*Please note: During the promotion period, the return/exchange time may be longer.
Our Return Policy
- With 14 days from the arrival date of your order, you can apply return or exchange for certain products.
- The product must be brand new, with complete packaging and tag attached, and it has not been worn or used. We will not accept products that violate the regulations.
- Products with final clearance or discount or limited series are not included.
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Non-compliant products will be returned, and the freight will be borne by the customer.
- The return shipping cost is borne by the customer, and we will not provide return shipping check label or shipping refund.
- The customer must assume responsibility before the return package is signed for. Therefore, we recommend that you use reliable and traceable transportation services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of returned goods during shipping.
- If you request a refund, the shipping, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded.
- If you request an exchange, we’re not responsible for the returning and second shipping fee.
- If you receive the wrong goods, defective goods or find that the package is incomplete, please contact us within 7 days from the date of receipt and provide your order number, product photos and other relevant details, and we will be happy to solve it for you.
- In case of any disputes, Suburban HK reserves the right of final decision.
Unit E1, 1/F, Camel Paint Building Block 3, 60 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong
Suburban HK return center will process the refund after receiving the returned goods. The refund will be based on the payment method used when ordering.
If payment is made by credit card, we will return the refund to your card issuing bank within 3 working days. Please contact the card issuing bank to check when the refund will be deposited into your account.
If you pay with a Suburban Store gift card, the refund will be sent to you via email within 3 working days in the form of a Suburban Store gift card.
If payment is made by bank transfer or cash deposit, we will return the refund to your account bank within 8 working days. If you have not provided your bank information, please refer to the information below. Please contact your bank to check when the refund will be deposited into your account. When the refund is successfully deposited in your bank, we will notify you by email.
Name of Account Holder:
Please note that we will only refund to local bank accounts, and the name of the bank account holder must be the same as the name of the billing contact person for the order.
If you need more information about order changes or returns, you can contact our customer service team at (852) 39545524 from Monday to Sunday, 11:30 am to 8:00 pm. Please prepare your order number.